Sunday, April 14, 2013

Night time? (Haiku called "Good Morning", and a little more babbling.)

Good Morning

A morning so pure
It deserts the life inside
All I see is calm

***

It is kind of interesting to see what night time in general can do to my brain. It is so easy to produce something in terms of anything really then, but then again, I know it is very hard to play the guitar in rooms like this when knowing somebody is asleep in the same room after all. So I usually end up drawing or writing then ;).

Then again, I am in the mood to batik clothes (like t-shirts, pullovers, trousers, ...)/accessories (like shawls) and to practice window colour right now. Guess I have to give in ;D.

I think the best thing I can do now, despite feeling extraordinarily tired, is to use this moment of equally extraordinary creativity ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment