Thursday, April 4, 2013

Brave people*s lullaby?

Oh man, you may have thought I have left this place, never to return again. I haven*t. In fact, we have done a lot in this house, meaning PAINTING my rooms, for instance. I shall upload pictures as soon as I get around to taking them :P. One room is turquoise (the one with my bed), the other is orange (the one with the music instruments in it).

I got the idea for those colours because I like them (especially turquoise; it is my favourite colour!), but also because I read they are good feng-shui-wise. Now I don*t know much about feng shui; stating the opposite would be spreading a lie; BUT! I read that orange is good for creativity, and that turquoise and blueish colours in particular are good for bedrooms. That said, I want to try it out :). We mixed both colours ourselves, too. Turquoise contained two parts blue and one part green, mixed with a LOT of white (But not too much, since I didn*t want it to be that bright!), the orange was mixed with three parts orange and the rest of the white. It is not extremely bright either, yet the room looks bigger now. Same goes for the bedroom. Especially the turquoise turned out a little neon-like, which I definitely approve of! :)

Even though I did that, I didn*t do MUCH creative stuff lately. But on Monday, I bought myself oil pastels and two notebook-like things, and drew a friend of mine (Her name is Kei*). ^^ I already am planning on more "portraits", yet ... I need to learn to handle the oil pastels :D (It*s weird when not being used to using them).

I also FINALLY got around to adding some things to my wishlist, including a pack of 24 pieces of FIMO (in different colours), and also some fabric paints - both for light fabric, and for dark one. I *hope* that the dark one includes black t-shirts. The plan is now to buy some basic t-shirts & paint on them. Write on them. Draw on them. Whatever. I might even end up writing down musical notes for songs onto them if I don*t get anything else to use for this purpose.

As for the FIMO, I want to make some jewellery out of this. :) Mainly I am thinking of a pendant for a necklace; it should be inspired by somebody who I really, really, REALLY like a lot. Also, I want to start painting on flower cachepots! Since spring is approaching and such, haha.

So, after some winter sleep, I am finally getting back to normal!! And that*s it. The brave people*s lullaby. Sleep well, my dears~!

No comments:

Post a Comment