Friday, April 26, 2013

Hand me the Binford 6000, dear.

Aaand another entry ;). Did NOT want to forget about this after all. HOME IMPROVEMENT. Maybe you have read it already. We were/are currently working on my sister*s room & my two rooms. Since there*s nothing really to look at, but since I love the following picture so much, I will share with you the result of HOME IMPROVEMENT (Yes, that has to be written in capital letters) in my bedroom. My rehearsal room*ll get some sheet music attached to the walls ;), so ... Not quite finished!!

Anyways, BEDROOM :


I bed bet you all like this one, don*t you? The colour of the walls is turquoise, self-mixed, and the chandelier was one I got from a shop called Xenos. Don*t know if they still have it, though, but maybe you*ll want to search E*bay for that and this*d help you searching. Anyways, I must say I love this so much. I am looking forward to putting all my stuff in there :D, and into my rehearsal room, too, of course!!

Also, some more words on inspiration, or more like, a question ... Do bucket lists and lists of creative things you*d like to do ENCOURAGE you to follow them, or do they just pull you down? After all, I guess there are a lot of people who feel empowered by such lists, and I won*t blame them. I, personally, need to find my own way, but let*s talk about this another time :).

Have a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that turquoise blue. i still have the turquoise blue paint i bought last year and havent painted my bedroom with yet, maybe this is a reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, see this as a reminder :)!! Will you post pictures when you are done?? ^.^

      (BTW, thanks for the add~!!)

      Delete