Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dream interpretation.


This is my version of a dream interpretation for myself. I remember several weeks / months ago, I had a dream of wanting to get my first tattoo, and in the dream, I wanted to get an altered version of the above picture tattooed onto my left upper arm. It had the Finnish flag instead of the Japanese though, and it also featured lines that hinted at earthquakes in my holy opinion. The rest was pretty much the same.

The thing that broke away from the upper is a piece of the moon, the upper is the remaining part of the moon, of course. And there are people sitting on the piece that broke away ... I still don*t really know what this was supposed to mean, but since I am really planning on getting this tattooed, I need to find ways of getting the original picture for the copy I will get on my arm. Also, I wanted to continue practicing painting and drawing, and using my brand new oil pastels ;D.

I hope you like the picture now that you understand it a bit better ... Have a nice rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment