Friday, April 26, 2013

Industrial Whatever.

Here we go again :).

I don*t really know whether this is a re-upload or a new one now, BUT! I hope you will like it nevertheless ;D.


Valley Visionary - Industrial
+
Valley Visionary - Whatever

This sounds really a lot industrial-influenced now (Well, partly), but actually I am planning on doing more stuff for this project that has nothing (or not much) to do with industrial whatsoever. And yes, that*s my voice at the end of "Industrial".

I guess I didn*t share them until now because of the working titles, but now I couldn*t care less :D. It*s nice to see some ideas coming back again (Haven*t been feeling that great lately - really tired/drained), and I think today will be super special awesome!!


Also thanks to the ones who subscribed to this blog. It means a lot to me, really!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment