Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (A tiny bit late, but still ...)

Hel-di-lo everybody!

How have you all been? While you have been busy doing whatever was on your mind & most likely being productive beyond my own imagination, I have been a lazy bum and didn*t do much. I played the guitar every now and then, figured out how to play parts of "Jingle Bells" on my own for Crizzlemas, & all in all have not been a really good person. Part of this is to be blamed on my depressive side coming in and saying HELLO! every now and then. But I am trying to shake it off.

I know not many people over here are regular readers, but if you have stayed with me no matter what, I*d like to thank you deeply, sincerely. I hope everybody got into the new year with a lot of fun and joy attached to it, and that you don*t have any headaches (I did have headaches for several days in a row now & it turns out I am not really at my best health right now anyways, so ... Yeah. :( *complains*).

I want to get more active over here, too. After all, I love this blog so much so why should I deny updating it? :P As for this year, I didn*t make many resolutions, but those I did make (There are two), I hope I will get to work on a LOT :). One is health-related and the other one is career-related ^^.

Thank you for reading. ^.^ BYE!! :)

1 comment: