Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wo Sein Hintern Ist! (Poem in German)

I was booored, and once I am booored, I need to get ouuut of this staaate of miiind. So I wrote a poem. :)

Wo Sein Hintern Ist

Liebes Kind, dein Leben ist,
Was gut und schlecht und Beben ist.
Dieser Mann, ein Internist,
Sieht nicht mal, wo sein Hintern ist.
Und pupsen kann er auch ganz gut,
Und schnappt sich seinen Bauchtanzgurt,
Mit dem die Stärken lauter würden,
Doch sieht er nichts vor lauter Hürden,
Und schwebt hinfort, als er sich wundert,
Mit KMH der Marke Hundert!

Transl.

Where His Butt Is

Dear child, your life is
What is good and bad and earthquake.
This man, an internis,
Does not see where his butt is.
And he can also fart very well,
And grabs his belly dancing belt,
With whom the strenghts*d get louder,
 But he doesn*t see anything because of the hurdles,
And floats away once he is wondering,
With a speed of 100 KMH!

I know it is just the most beautiful piece of poetry I have ever written. Somehow I cannot stop grinning for this reason ... :P

That said, I also worked on some more music today, but I desperately need to record my vocals before putting these music masterpieces online :PP.

And soon I hope I will be able to watch the movie Snow Sharks, because I can. :PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment