Sunday, October 26, 2014

New song on its way : "Orion" :).

Hey there!

I had been fairly busy ever since the 21st, since we rescued a tiny kitten on that day and have to feed him & take much, much care of the little boy. But I love him so much and I wouldn*t want it any other way. ;) His name is Orion*!

That was actually a reason to work on something for him. To honour him and give him some feedback music (and maybe he will fall asleep when he hears it ...)! I might work on more art concerning him (I*d LOVE to draw/paint him on a canvas / piece of paper!!), because he really is a little muse for me :).

If you want to listen to the song, here it is. What do you think?

And with this, I shall vanish again :).

Have a great time, until the next time~!!

~Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment