Thursday, August 21, 2014

In the mood for some royalty?

Heyhey and welcome to day 3 of the first QUARTERLY CREATIVE PROJECT. :) Before I start I wanted to mention to the people reading and living in Germany : Please - if you like to, of course! - go and buy the newest issues of "Simply Kreativ" AND the special the magazine "Brigitte" just released this month for sewing, knitting, crocheting, patchwork, embroidering, etc. Both are really good, and I bought them myself yesterday! They are even cat-approved!!



Yoshi* likes the articles, as well as the gimmicks of the "Simply Kreativ" mag. ^^

Next, of course, I drew a portrait today :). This time, it was still not "perfect" BUT I can see some progress, BUT you have to make sure not to laugh, *kay? That is because I chose a character we all met at some point, and not a "real human being" (except for those doing readings (cartomancy) with skat cards), but I am talking too much again ...

Ladies and Gentlemen!! Here he is!!


I guess you guys know who he is already? If not, here is the comparison picture, also for reference on what the effing eff I did wrong this time. But again, what is perfection? An enemy. That*s right *nods*!




Hahaha :D. I hope you like what you see. If not, still go and buy those magazines :). If you live here, that is!

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment