Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2!! Peter, please don*t hate me for this!!

*talks to herself* "This is about making progress ... This is about making progress ... This is about-" OH, HAI.

So, this is the result of the second portrait I tried drawing, and I am stressing the word "tried" here. This time, it features a famous person, namely "PS" of the bands/projects Project Pitchfork, Santa Hates You, and ImAtem. Well, these are the ones I have heard so far. They are actually really good; you should listen to their music *advertises*.

Anyways, I tried drawing him. The result was a ... I cannot describe it. I feel so ashamed, and also, it is barely recognisable. I am sorry, PS, you certainly don*t look like thiiis~!! :(

But, this is about progress. I might get back to drawing him again once I feel more comfy drawing portraits. As of now, I am not content with this at all. But this is (also) probably my perfectionism speaking. Hm. Anyways, here it is :


TADAAA! I know you can hardly see it. I didn*t drew the left ... Unfortunately.

BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment