Monday, November 11, 2013

No fear, no sadness!

Long time no see, but now you will be flooded with information, mwahaha!! :D

How is everybody? I am actually doing fine, have been working on a lot of stuff. I will dedicate one entry to each project, so that it looks like I made more so that I can explain everything in detail ;). Let*s start with a picture I have worked on this summer or late spring :



Probably I listened to Malice Mizer too much (not only because of the title). The text "My Memory Is A Liar" was put there because of a song Gackt sang once (and which was a cover I think?).

It is hard to explain the "subject" of the picture as it was basically created with the idea : "Let*s make something pleasant for the eye!!" There are clocks on a band (like rubber band), checkered blood stains, and mountains ... And some more stuff, too ("stuff" is a good description now, isn*t it?!).

AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHATSOEVER (Because I may forget to say it in the next entries!) : I*m able to film small videos now. I already made a video explaining the Lenormand but I am not sure when I can upload it. I might also make some in connection to being creative, so WATCH OUT :D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment