Monday, November 18, 2013

Le Ciel (more or less a portrait)

Heyho. ^^

The past few days I have been working on various things, but mainly music. Today I thought it would be awesome to draw a little with my felt-tips, and since I did want to draw a certain person (Those who know me a bit better will know who :D ... Közi!!), I ended up searching for a good original picture & found one from the time when "Le Ciel" was recorded (or at least a photoshoot was done with the band Malice Mizer). I love drawing Közi, really :)!!

The picture itself is a *bit* minimalistic, but I still like it somehow! I actually wanted to call the picture "What does the artist want to tell us with this?", but I didn*t. Instead, I wrote some pseudo-French phrases in the upper right corner :

"Nous sommes dans le ciel.

Nous sommes dans l*air.
Il n*y a pas de peur."

(Then I wanted to find a word rhyming with this but granny* came in twice to ask for some wool to knit, so I couldn*t continue / think of anything ...)

I hope you like it nevertheless; here it is :


Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment