Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wunderbares Rauschen. { Eat Me }

SOMEHOW I refused to get online yesterday, which now randomly reminds me of the movie "Blades Of Glory". "I WON A LOT OF RADIO CONTESTS BECAUSE I REFUSED TO GET OFF THE LINE!!!" (or something like this) XD~.

And that said, the title of the song I started working on yesterday reminds me of a lot of different things that appeared in my life. I just couldn*t come up with anything else. "Eat Me" is the title. It was more of a trial-and-having-the-option-for-error thing, but it actually sounds like a nice idea. I tried to be more minimalistic this time. Usually, when writing songs, I tend to go overboard with everything; I want every instrument to play something else, and so on ... There is an experimental "touch" "Eat Me" delivers, too, because I used two probably unrelated scales in the song, which is to say, "No harmonised major scale this time!!"

EVERYBODY goes POUT. I actually love the idea, though. Especially the ending is precious. And I sense my songs are getting longer again ... Which is good, too.


Anyways, I spoke way to much : Have some VV music. And refuse to get off the line~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment