Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Das ist kake mit dem Zumba-Zombies!! XDDD (Those getting the reference, I salute you!!)

Hello again!!

I just ordered four (!!!(!(!!!))) books (including two (!!!) manga (!!!) *slaps herself*). The manga are just from the series Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon/Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon/whatever, and the books are "Find Your Happy" (by Shannon Kaiser) and "Living Out Loud" (by Keri Smith). I think both can really help me right now, because I felt / feel somewhat stuck in a rut (creatively, for example).

If anybody has an idea how to overcome this & you say it before Thursday, I salute you. (Why am I saluting everybody? ANYWAYS!!)


Last night I drew/"painted" (with felt-tips) a picture featuring zombies doing zumba. Zumba zombies are well-known for shaking back and forth a lot as well as for having a great feeling for rhythm, or at least a better feeling for rhythm than usual zombies, which means basically that their feeling for rhythm sucks. Ahem.

Here*s the picture :



And you have guessed right ("I haven*t guessed ANYTHING!!"), I listened to Lady Gaga*s "Do What U Want" ... A lot. I somehow love my zomba crowd. :D

I couldn*t scan the picture decently, so this is a photograph of it, d*uh. But I hope you will like it nevertheless and forgive me for my absence. I wuv you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment