Thursday, October 20, 2011

Und jetzt die Vergesslichen!!

I actually didn*t think of this blog much and in the meantime, it looks like I forgot to update it several times. (And yes, I will switch the language to English, because I don*t want only the German-speaking people to understand this!)

The blog, once again, was created for showing what creative projects I went through and what happened to them. This may include :

* Self-written music and lyrics
* Stories I wrote
* Poems I wrote
* Drawings I ... Guess! :D
* Paintings I painted
* Comics that I thought of and that I put into practice
* Clothes that were most likely partly designed by moi
* Homepage designs that I made
* Recipes I thought of and prepared
* Drinks (same here)
* Self-made jewellery
* And so on and so forth
...

I also
thought of making hairfalls, since I love the look. I am not sure which method I should use, though; there seem to be so many! Anyhow, once again : They look uber-cool.

I will present some creative projects in the next post(s). Stay tuned! (Once again, sorry for not updating in the past ... Almost ten months *hides*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment