Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blood is love.

Please note that the poem below is not meant to harm anybody. I just let my hands and my words flow, so they typed this ... The title of this entry was inspired by both a song by a certain gothic band, and by my own childhood ... Which now sounds even worse than it was. Blood itself sort of fascinated me as a child, and no I wasn*t depressed. I just thought it is great something I like so much is responsible for many things that enable me to live ...

That said, if you are easily angered or disgusted or whatever, don*t read on. I only warn you ... It is just words, though, and mostly I was reminded of a certain time in my life (not my childhood). I don*t mean to harm anybody with this poem. And I do believe in angels and God and so on :). So no insult intended.

Maybe I am just glad to describe a certain feeling this way ... That is about all :

Angels scream out from the woodwork,
Writing "Love" onto the walls.
Blood is gently snowing down
Until the everlasting calls.

"Why did you leave for heaven*s towers?"
They ask, but answers they don*t get.
"What was it that made you last here, suff*ring?"
But they just talk about the red.

Search for reasons; search for wonders!
Angels calling for the knight
Who doesn*t happen to be staying
And no one knows just what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment