Friday, October 21, 2011

Entering the blue world of music.

And I would like to share with you some music I wrote several years back. It was part of a certain experiment I tried to do myself, which was about doing a certain job for one day, just acting like I was already working as a musician. I wrote many, many lyrics that day, and also melodies on the guitar, and I practiced singing, of course ... And I wrote this song. It is "only" 1 minute and 25 seconds long, but I hope it sounds quite okay ...

I must admit I only wrote it in a certain program, but I didn*t record it (yet) ... I don*t have all the equipment needed for doing this (yet). And it still reminds me of a market in the orient ... But I like it.

The project*s name is "shrRî.ngAra karanA bleu", which actually is a project I have with my sister*. And please don*t ask what the name is supposed to mean, since it is an open secret, heh :D.

Anyways, here you can find the song. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment