Monday, October 16, 2017

What is it? It's the kid in the mask!

Hey there, everybody!

Yesterday's weather was so beautiful, so I wanted to show you the world I live in, through my eyes. I took some photos when taking our dog for a walk (along with my sister & my mum). I absolutely am in love with how these photos turned out, and I am quite excited about taking more photos. :) I think I already have one photography-related goal on my 101/1001 - which you can find in the links above by the way! - but still, I now also fell in love with some other photography-related things & I'd love to learn more about it in the long run. I know several friends of mine are into photography a lot, so I have plenty of questions to ask them. :) Either way, here are my photography attempts.

Enjoy!







I hope you enjoy these photos just as much as I do! Have a lovely day, everyone, & take care!!

1 comment:

  1. You live in a very beautiful area! There are only sunflowers in one little garden (that I know of) in my town; seeing a whole field like that must be magical.

    ReplyDelete