Monday, October 9, 2017

Today is going to be a great day~!

OHAI MARK (& the others!)!

I am sorry it has been so long. :( Some stuff has happened, partly not really GOOD stuff, but I am trying my best to deal with it. I hope everybody is okay, though! I really do.

Apart from soul-searching and going to doctors and hospitals, I didn't really feel like updating here a lot. Sorry to bore you with this; it is nothing personal, though. I guess it was just hard for me to write in here (publically), too. I have finished some paintings and drawings when in hospital, though. Also started writing new songs, whoo. Kai, the epic guitar of epicness that also entered my dreamworld yesterday or so (I dreamed of getting my other guitar repaired...), hasn't been mad at me and performed well enough for my ears.

Maybe I can show you those works soon. :) And I want to work out another 101/1001 list for myself, to be entirely honest. I know this idea is stolen (Kei, I am really sorry for this :(...!), but I feel it could help me get out of the boredom and such. I will let you know in time...

2 comments:

  1. Yeees a 101/1001 list is a good idea! Kind of want to rewrite mine lol You've totally not 'stolen' the idea from me, loads of people do it :) I hope you find lots of things for your list ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at 41 items now and I don't really know anymore what I could do. I already shared it in the link bar (above). Last time it was easier, but I challenged myself NOT to list certain things that I suspect are too easy. We'll see what the complete list will look like, then ;).

      Also, thank you for your comment! You are a big inspiration for me!! ^_^

      Delete