Thursday, September 10, 2015

Work In Progress (WIP) - Beautifying my FOLDER ^_^ (pt. 1)

Hello,

how are you all? :)

I got to buy *some stuff* at a shop in our district town today [transparent paper in several colours for the lantern I am planning to make, AND stickers, a set of three different washi tapes, and 100 separator sheets (I think that's enough :D.).

AND I decided to sit down and make the first separator sheet for the folder (I decided it would be Japanese ^o^), opened a picture on my pc and drew the entire character free-handedly onto a piece of white paper, and then glued it to the separator sheet. It is NOT finished yet, as it will be more colourful and such, but as for "right now", I feel that is enough:

Anger from the Pixar movie "Inside Out"
defending my Japanese skills of doom!

He says: "Be careful, I can speak Japanese!!" ^^ Right now I wonder why I didn't let him speak one of the German dialects (Öcher Platt) ;). Ah well, either way, he is cute!!

This is for the Japanese section... There will come more and more and more :). Look forward to that!! ^.^

Have a nice rest of the day, you guys. I hope we'll see each other soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment