Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New series in this blog! ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Heyheyheeeyyy!

Okay, so I will start working with the fabric (panne velvet) I bought recently soon, but I wanted to stop by to quickly announce something new.

I want to start a "How to" series here, too. I have some ideas on tutorials I could post already, too. If you would like to read about how I happen to write songs (I know there are people doing it in a different way, and that*s fine. I just want to teach you "my way" to do so :).), or if you want to learn how to build a web site, or if you want to learn knitting, ... You will be happy :)!!

I don*t know the title yet, but I hope you will enjoy it. After all, I think this is more of interaction with other people, and we all can learn something new along this way! Learning is cool!! :D

Many greetings from this place of planet Earth,
~Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment