Monday, September 1, 2014

FABRIC FABRIC FABRIC!!! :)

Hey guys.

My thumb is feeling better, although I can still see the wound (I can even (SLIGHTLY!) pull up the part of my fingernail which got hurt and look underneath it, but that*s beside the point :P!). I am not wearing any band-aid anymore, and am also not feeling bad anymore because of the vaccination, harhar.


This week (I think even TODAY!) we plan on getting some fabric to make things out of (That is what you do with fabric, isn*t it? YOU MAKE THINGS OUT OF IT!!), and I really am thinking about posting a tutorial in that relation, but I am not sure whether this would be okay with the owners of the patterns / instructions I*d do this with. It is solely FOR ME, though, I am not going to sell these things or anything ;^^;. It is just, I never sewed anything; I once tried to sew ears onto stuffed animals (horses), and I completely failed because I have never done this before and was too proud to tell anybody about this circumstance :\. Yaaay? -___-

So, what would I like to make? I really want to get some fabric to either make a skirt of OR a pullover (I know pullovers are often knitted, but this one*s sewn and like a hoodie (SP?). I will at least present the result of my hard, hard work, AND I will link to where I found the pattern or instruction. :) I hope you will like it!! ^_~

(OH, btw, you Germans ... "Fabric" means (Textil-)"Stoff" in German and not "Fabrik" (This would be "factory", as a ... matter of fact *places sunglasses on her nose* *DUUUH*!!) Okay, I will leave. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment