Saturday, May 24, 2014

This is my life ... :)

Those who have a certain song from the movie "Fight Club" stuck inze brrain now, I salute you.

And that said, HELLO!! :)

I figured I never really shared much more of my life with you guys, so there you go. Moments taken from my life ... Enjoy. :)

Recently, we saw ducklings in a city close to where I live. I hope you can spot them on this picture (It is a little hard, but you will eventually see them --- I hope?) :).

This is the book I am currently reading (Danny Wallace*s "Yes Man"). I love drinking tea, too, in my Barbapapa cup, because Barbapapa brings back happy memories ... =) The book*s also pretty good so far!!

Recently I cut my hair ... It was pretty long beforehand, and yes, I did that all myself. :)

Some time afterwards, I also shaved my hair. There are more steps yet to come ... As in, applying bleach + dying the hair again in brighter colours :).

By the way! Since I am a little suffering from Blogger*s Block as of now, I*d like to ask YOU : What would you like to read? Is there anything you are interested in, or that you*d love to read more about? :)

Since I really wanted to post more photos, this is some kind of attempt to do better. :) Maybe you will see more "artistically worthy of recognition" photos, but as of now, deal with the ducklings :P ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment