Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week 4's Challenge (Delightful Aberrations)

Hey there, dear readers!

I have finally something to enter concerning the Delightful Aberrations challenge my friend Lilia has started: I have taken some photographs concerning the words that should spark ideas in general... I must admit, I am trying not to be super-critical, &... I actually like them :P. The words for this week's challenge are / were: Exploration, joke, sugar, relaxation, and joy. Now, what did I take photos of...?

Image Credit Name: Rina Freÿa 
Image Name: Oricchi Nuckelt ["Oricchi Suckles"]
Notes / thoughts / meaning behind the image: Used the "relaxation" and "joy" prompt. :)
Link to blog: K r e a t i v
Other information: "Oricchi" is the nickname of our cat, Orion. He's been with us since he was a little baby, being bottle-raised, and developed this urge to suckle on fingers to calm down / relax...

Image Credit Name: Rina Freÿa 
Image Name: Oricchi Nuckelt Weiter ["Oricchi Continues Suckling"]
Notes / thoughts / meaning behind the image: Used the "relaxation" and "joy" prompt. :)
Link to blog: K r e a t i v
Other information: See "Oricchi Nuckelt" ;).

Image Credit Name: Rina Freÿa 
Image Name: Sugar, Anyone?
Notes / thoughts / meaning behind the image: Used the "exploration" and "sugar" prompt. It could as well be "joy" ;).
Link to blog: K r e a t i v
Other information: These little boys are Bart (mostly black cat) & his brother Yoshi (mostly white, with the spots in his fur), two of our cats. The sweets are called "Veggie Mäuse", I think ("Veggie Mice"). :D

...

I hope I have done everything correct now :). Anyway, these are my submissions. I hope you like them!

Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Your cats are so cute ^_^ I love the fact that Bart and Yoshi are sniffing at 'mice'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! These photos are adorable! Thank you for submitting them <3 I love that in the last one they look like they're going "wait, you've tricked us with these sugary fakes, human! Where are the real ones??" :D

    (The post with your photos is up BTW).

    ReplyDelete