Saturday, July 18, 2015

They're swimming in mineral water.

Hey dears!

How are you all? After my sister drew a minion today for one beloved person of ours, who happens to love the minions from the Despicable Me movies, I decided it was time to draw/paint something... I chose felt tips again. It is an underwater scene featuring all kinds of sea creatures... And I like it, really *so proud*.




If you do notice something strange here, I will not blame you for certain :P. I love the scared octopus, the chilling jellyfish, the sea horses with their share of the gold treasure, the waving sea star, the cool seals, the hungry koi carp with its blueberry muffin, the funky disco ray, Spongebob, the school of fish, the nosy sun, and what else is on this picture. :D


I hope you like it, too. Do you have any favourite animals inhabiting the sea? I tried to include all of mine here, but to be open, I guess there are many, many more!! :)


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment