Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ich habe mal wieder gezeichnet ... :)

I was in "that mood" again yesterday, which to me means, "drawing mood". Menaing I drew. I drew a picture of Malice Mizer in different times with the clothing and poses and such I thought would fit best to them. For some reason, the times didn*t always correspond with each other.


From left to right : Közi (impersonating Dalí in my mind for some reason), Kami (As I*d imagine him to have looked during some kind of revolution or war), Gackt and Mana in more or less traditional Japanese clothes (Mana looks like a rapper to me!), Yu~ki as Count Backula, Klaha writing to Yu~ki, and Tetsu ... works at a spaceship, apparently. :)

I don*t know what was wrong with me. I also wanted to draw hands better (I often avoid doing that!). I hope you can see what I mean :).

2 comments:

  1. This is great & I love the way your imagination works ^.^ The drawings of Kami the revolutionary & Space Tetsu are my favourites, haha. <3

    ReplyDelete