Sunday, March 30, 2014

RSLB, home improvement and bad news.

Hello.

I haven*t been around much and I am sorry for this. However, I wanted to tell you some things that have been going on in my life/our lives lately.

One of our cats got very ill, and after several days he spent at the vet and his feet all being paralysed in the end and him being in pain, he was put to sleep. The doctor said it is possible that he had a meningitis or maybe a moving thrombus, but either way it was really painful for him ... He was 12 years old when he went over the rainbowbridge and has been my feline companion ever since he was three months old. I miss him a lot ... I am not crying that much anymore, but this doesn*t mean he isn*t missing. Everything reminds me of him. But somehow my own belief is giving me strength - which I won*t go into detail with now, because belief is something very personal and I respect that others may not have the same ideas of the afterlife as I do.

Then, we did a lot of DIY work at home. Lots of work like building up furniture again and painting walls. I didn*t do much of all that, though, but I am still kind of pleased with the results, plus the colour in the kitchen is really lovely and warm.

And I am working on a scrapbook-kind of project. Maybe you have heard from Gala Darling before; she is one of my favourite bloggers :). She also is the one innitiating the Radical Self-Love movement, and also came up with the idea to start a Radical Self-Love Bible, which is the project I am working on. The only downside I have come across thus far is that I used too much glue and the sides are stuck together now? I will maybe remove them and tear them apart again, and then "glue" them in with some kind of poster strips. Sounds like a better idea to me? Or maybe glue stick instead ... :\ I loved the work on it so far, though. :)

For those interested, here*s a link to the Radical Self-Love movement and several texts on that subject for that matter ^^ : *Clickedy Click*.

No comments:

Post a Comment